Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Road to Bricks Cascade 2015



Not Enough Time, Not Enough Words

Wednesdays and Fridays here at the blog are mostly all about the pictures.  Sure, I put my fingers on the keyboard and make with the yakkity-yak, but the text portions of those days’ blog entries are shorter than the rest of the time. 

Man-oh-man do I ever wish I had some pictures to show you guys right now.  If I did, I’d say, “Hey, look at the pictures” and then sign off.  Either to go back to working on MOCs, or to sleep.  (Probably one and the same at this point.) 

My GOAL for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, is a thousand words.  And right now I can’t help but wonder what kind of stupid intention that was? 

Two Days!

2 days and counting until Bricks Cascade begins.  Yikes! 

Seriously, though.  Two days.  Two f’n days!  TWO DAYS!  Only TWO more DAYS until Bricks Cascade 2015.  (Two days!)

I gave some serious thought about just cranking out a thousand words of variants of “two days” and descriptions of me running around in circles and falling over.  (It is that sort of week, after all.) 

Vic Viper Vaybe?

Vic Viper Vednesday may or may not happen this week.  It just depends on whether I can get the last of the ships on my Bricks Cascade Vic Viper list built in time. 

The OTHER Goal

Individual word count per post notwithstanding, the other main goal I’ve had for the blog is getting a post up every day, Monday through Friday.  Last week was the first week that I actually accomplished that, and I was determined to continue once I actually got there.  So today I’m concentrating on posting-every-day rather than posting-1000-words. 

Good night (or, possibly Back to the MOCs)

Packin’ it in.  Blog post finished at just over 300 words. 

Zzzzz…

No comments:

Post a Comment